Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am a Plow

I am a plow.  This blog is easily the most confusing that I have written about this year in american lit.  If I were a plow I would be pulled by a horse.  I would go through the toughest earth and turn it very soft.  I would be one of the more effective plows even though I am pulled by a horse not a stronger animal.  I would have been crafted as the best plow ever not a cheap plow that you would by from target.  You bought me at macy's.  I would have been feared by the ground that was to be plowed by me.  The horse that pulled me would not have to work hard pulling me because I was so light.  I would not have brute strength on my side but I would have been manufactured so precisely that I would not need to be strong because I was used wisely.  The horse that pulled me knew how to use me and was not like a mule that would just pull me, the horse had some skill.  Yes, if I were a plow I would be envied by all who saw what I could do.  Some would try to steal me but I would not work with the animals that they used to pull me.  My horse was the only one that knew how to pull me.  Without that horse I would be useless.

1 comment:

  1. You are the "perfect" plow that everyone wants and adores.

    You are the entire package huh? Yeah, this is full of confidence but more self praise. Eh. =/

    ReplyDelete