Monday, November 15, 2010

classroom improvements

Mr. McCarthy there is not a whole lot I do not like about your class (suck up alert)  but there are a few improvements that I feel will make everyone’s learning experience better.  For one you should get a bigger classroom.  I know you don’t have control over this but sometimes I feel smushed in classes.  All of my classes have small rooms so it is not necessarily just your class.  Another thing that should not be happening in your class are notes on every chapter of the book that we are reading.  I understand why we take them and I get your logic but it is just so time consuming that sometimes I forget what I am even taking notes on. Not really, but they are boring, most of the time.  One more thing, you should put Noah back on paper clips.  Haha just kidding, or am I.  That’s really all I have a grudge against in your class.  I like the cat pictures on the daily journals.  They are definetly a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment