Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introduction

My name is Joe and I have a little brother and a little sister.  I am fourteen years old and a freshman at our school.  I live on the northside really close Wrigley Field so naturally I am a Cubs fan.  I am also a Bulls fan but I am not a fan of the Bears, my favorite football team is the Pittsburgh Steelers because most of my family is from Pittsburgh and they are nuts about football there.  In the summer I sell water to fans going to the Cubs game to make money for myself.  I enjoy hanging out with friends and relaxing whenever I am not busy with sports or other things such as babysitting for my little sister.  I really like basketball and am hoping to make the freshman team this year.  My favorite subject is reading or writing in school but I hate math.  I like to read because I find it enjoyable and easy.  On the other hand I find math to be hard to understand and just boring.  I like Whitney Young so far and I hope and think I will like it for the duration of my high school years here.  I am looking forward to what I will learn and do this year.

2 comments: